100 - 500 downloadsAdicionar este app às suas listasTweets por @Appszoom
WICKSoft’s support for multiple Operating Systems ensures you are purchasing a “future proofed” software solution.
•Access Exchange Public and Delegated Calendars
•Access Exchange Public and Delegated Contacts
•Access Exchange Delegate Mailboxes
•Access Public Folders
Exchange Shared and Delegate Calendars
WICKSoft Android Calendars enables secure access to Shared and Delegate Calendars from your Android Device. WICKSoft will allow users to seamlessly access any Calendars where they have underlying Exchange permissions. The user functions include;
• Update, create, synch and view appointments in Delegate calendars
• Full access to any Shared calendar
• Schedule new appointments and edit existing ones
• Search for meetings, no matter how old
• List, Day, and Month views
Exchange Shared and Delegate Contacts
WICKSoft Contacts provides access to shared contacts.
• Call and e-mail contacts in the Contact list
• Works with any size contact lists, from ten to tens of thousands of contacts
• Edit, view and create contacts in shared contact lists
Exchange Public Folders
Working with Exchange public folders from your device is now fast and easy. WICKSoft provides full access to Exchange, just like Outlook on your desktop. You can even view documents attached to meetings, and navigate all public and delegate content.
• Ideal for sales and other CRM-type applications
• Open memos, sent items, deleted items, journals and more
• Easy to use, with a familiar look and feel
• No training required
WICKSoft Android Mailbox enables secure access to Shared and Delegate Mailboxes from your iPhone. WICKSoft will allow users to seamlessly access any Mailbox where they have underlying Exchange permissions. The user functions include:
• Access to Shared or delegated mailbox
• Read, edit and respond to emails
• Create new Messages
• Delete messages
How It Works
The WICKSoft service consists of 3 components: the mobile client, a server application, and a management console. The ‘server installation’ loads the software, management console and the Netexecutive web site behind your firewall. These backend services communicate with your internal systems eg Exchange, SharePoint and file servers.
The 'mobile client' can be downloaded from the Google Play store. All client access from an Android device is directly with the WICKSoft server.
Access to services are granted via the 'management console' by creating publishing rules (connection details for services you want to publish) and adding members to those rules (makes them visible to the member). The publishing rules will not allow access to any resource if Active Directory permissions do not permit it.
The solution is administered via a single console and allows the administrator to add shared folders, Exchange address books and calendars as well as Sharepoint sites.
Access controls can be defined controlling which users and groups can access the network resources.
Size limits can also be defined controlling the maximum size of files that users can download to their handhelds: