Photon Flash Player & Browser
10.000.000 - 50.000.000 downloads
- Full flash support
- Simple layout
- User Agent
- Incognito mode
- Navigation speed should be increased
- Ads are intrusive
+ De Appsverse, Inc.
Photon Flash Player & Browser brings Adobe Flash support to Android devices
There's a lot of debate about the future of flash. However, there are a bunch of websites out there running flash content. Having a Flash Player or a browser supporting flash still seems to be a must. That's why this app by Appverse, Inc. can be helpful.
Photon Flash Player & Browser doesn't require any Flash plugin which is currently unavailable after Adobe pulled flash support for Android officially. Just make sure you click on the lightning bolt button to view Flash websites. After that adjust Bandwith settings for an optimal Flash experience and start playing flash videos and websites.
Basically, Photon is a browser, so its layout looks like precisely that: a top bar with a simple URL bar, back and refresh buttons and tabs. It comes with some interesting features like switching drag/mouse mode, incognito browsing and multiple UA (User Agent), full-screen and bookmarks. Likewise, the browser is highly customizable: you can change bar colors and background and make it personal.
Just two catches noticed: ads are quite intrusive in its free version and smoothness and navigation speed should be increased. Besides, the app is really useful for those who have Flash needs.
Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support on your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video plus live TV full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe FLV and SWF format
9) Local Access mode allows users to instantly watch movies & local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
10) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth even on 3G networks.
11) Different mode allows you to optimize your experience.
12) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
With Photon browser, there is no sign up and need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of Photon. Join them and download for free.
+ Fixes problem with Flash icon sometimes not being updated properly.
Other Improvements in 4.x:
+ Improved user interface, based on user feedback
+ Performance improvements
+ Fix crashes with some devices
+ 100+ Bug fixes
+ Improved touch and zoom controls
+ Support 3rd party keyboards
+ Updated to latest Flash Engine
+ Full screen support
+ Ad Block, Change homepage, higher bandwidth settings.
Algumas listas em que este aplicativo aparece: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It's slow as Christmas.
install flash from here for android http://www.smartphonesupdates.com/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-on-android-devices
E ótimo para ganhar bilhetes no online soccer manager
Baixem também puffin web browser um navegador ótimo
Muito bom pra quem sabe usar , pra quem nao sabe danca
E muito bom eu só não consigo entrar no club penguin é o jogo que eu quero entrar mais é bom
Falo por mim, e experiência própria, o navegador é lento mas vc leitor, pode dar sorte e acabar fazendo melhor uso..