Photon Flash Player & Browser
10.000.000 - 50.000.000 downloads
- Full flash support
- Simple layout
- User Agent
- Incognito mode
- Navigation speed should be increased
- Ads are intrusive
+ De Appsverse, Inc.
Photon Flash Player & Browser brings Adobe Flash support to Android devices
There's a lot of debate about the future of flash. However, there are a bunch of websites out there running flash content. Having a Flash Player or a browser supporting flash still seems to be a must. That's why this app by Appverse, Inc. can be helpful.
Photon Flash Player & Browser doesn't require any Flash plugin which is currently unavailable after Adobe pulled flash support for Android officially. Just make sure you click on the lightning bolt button to view Flash websites. After that adjust Bandwith settings for an optimal Flash experience and start playing flash videos and websites.
Basically, Photon is a browser, so its layout looks like precisely that: a top bar with a simple URL bar, back and refresh buttons and tabs. It comes with some interesting features like switching drag/mouse mode, incognito browsing and multiple UA (User Agent), full-screen and bookmarks. Likewise, the browser is highly customizable: you can change bar colors and background and make it personal.
Just two catches noticed: ads are quite intrusive in its free version and smoothness and navigation speed should be increased. Besides, the app is really useful for those who have Flash needs.
Users can play Flash without installing or downloading any plugin. Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support for your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe Flash Player 9, 10 & 11
9) FLV format & SWF player support
10) Local Access mode allows users to watch local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
11) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth
12) Different Flash mode allows you to optimize your experience.
13) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items easily in Flash. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
With Photon browser, there is no need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of Photon. Join them and download for free.
+ Improved user interface, based on user feedback
+ Bug fixes
+ Improved touch and zoom controls
+ Support 3rd party keyboards
+ Updated to latest Flash Engine
+ Faster performance
+ Full screen support
+ Ad Block, Change homepage, higher bandwidth settings.
+ Improve session integration between flash and native sessions
+ Support for new themes
Algumas listas em que este aplicativo aparece: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It's slow as Christmas.
install flash from here for android http://www.smartphonesupdates.com/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-on-android-devices
Não consigo assistir como diz que dá pra assistir
Consegui ver os vídeo na internet
Bom navegador posso assistir meus filmes e videos favoritos sem travar
Don't use it. I can not. Very bad app. Disappointed.