100.000 - 500.000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Ease of use
- Both offline and sync with other devices
- Original (and needed!) app concept
- It should include extra features: reminders for debtors, for example
+ De David Vávra
Settle Up is an app that automatically calculates how much has to pay each in shared expenses
Do you remember the last trip you made with your friends? It was awesome except for that annoying discussion about how much paid one or the other. Shared expenses are always a focus of discussion if calculations aren't clear. Settled comes up with this purpose.
Just create a group with the members that are going to share expenses. You can do it offline ( just in your phone) or shared (synced across more phones and safely backed). First off, sart to input how much money each one paid (choose who pay, currency, amount and the concept). The app automatically calculates the debts of each member and who needs to be paid back (check it out from payments log). When a debtor pays back then you tap on its debt and mark it as "Settled up" (if pay in cash) or choose paypal payment option which will automatically mark it as paid after completing transaction. You can also send a debt report to the members of the group via e-mail.
That's the idea. You can create more groups and switch between them. It will be specially useful for roommates, trips with friends and any other situation in which you share expenses with other people.
The app is set in a simple but user-friendly interface made up by four tabs. Navigation is intuitive, calculation seems to be correct and it's available in more than 15 languages. In a nutshell, an app that you should have installed in your device to keep your friendship intact when sharing expenses with your mates.
- Sincroniza com outros Androids, iPhones e a web, também funciona perfeitamente offline
- Focado na usabilidade, formato tablet
- Possibilidade de ter diferentes grupos e alternar entre eles
- Log de pagamentos
- Numero minímo de transacções dentro de um grupo para saldar dividas
- Multiplas moedas
- Divisão não equitativa (util para familias ou casais), varias pessoas podem contribuir para o pagamento
- Juntar imagem do recibo de pagamento
- Exporta para Email, exporta/importa para o cartão SD card e CSV
- Paga as tuas dividas facilmente via PayPal (grátis)
- Para programadores: open API
- Traduzido para 20 línguas
Mais disponível via aquisição in-app:
- remover publicidade
- filtrar pagamentos
- converter dividas numa única moeda
Contactos - sugerir nomes e emails
Internete, estado do Teledfone - Integração PayPal
Contas, Sync - sincronização na nuvem
Cartão SD - guardar recibos
* Redesigned new payment screen with new uneven split
* Better looking fonts in the whole app
* You can delete own e-mails in Join Group
* Disabled members don't appear in the Who Should Pay
* Bank account can contain any characters
* Speak who should pay is off by default
Algumas listas em que este aplicativo aparece: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
There is another app to do this (existed before Settle Up) : http://tricount.com. Tricount is totally free and available on iPhone, Android, http://tricount.com and even at Facebook!
Tem várias funções, fácil de usar e sincroniza muito rápido com os outros membros do grupo!
Parece que foi feito sob encomenda!