Music Player (Remix)
1.000 - 5.000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
"Music Player (Remix) puts other music apps to shame with a laundry list of features and a swipe-up mini widget" - Android Police
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customizations.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next. (customizable)
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list. (customizable)
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, View YouTube video, and much more.
- Chromecast support.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers and easily access them via skip controls or from a list.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded directly in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file (or optionally save in an external text file). Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode for tapping on multiple songs/albums/artists/etc. to quickly add them to a playlist.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Configurable sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. So features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
Tags: music player remix by hedami fullversion.
- Browsing lists would disappear when playlist multi-add enabled.
- Chromecast support.
- In-app wiki browser for songs.
- If your favorite wallpaper app has a share option, you can set Remix's wallpaper directly from the wallpaper app.
- Improve the visual appeal of the sliding panels.
- Add items from your Faves list to your playlists in multi-add mode.
- Lots of bug fixes.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Needed for Chromecast support