Chord! (Guitar Chord Finder)
50.000 - 100.000 downloadsAdicionar este app às suas listas
+ De RabugenTom
Unlike other chord charts app, Chord! doesn't rely on a database of charts. Instead, it computes and analyses all the possible fingerings.
You don't even have to know music theory to use it: behind its brute force, the app knows how to handle by itself some subtleties of music in order to give meaningful results.
If you don't have to be an advanced player to use the app, you can however take a look under the hood and tweak the parameters if you like! Whatever is your level or your instrument, Chord! will adapt and give you the most precise answer.
You can search for practically any chord, split (like D/F#) or not. If you're a beginner, you can choose the chord from a list, but you can also use the intelligent keyboard to enter the chord as it is written. If this keyboard is a great way to enter chords, it is also very useful to discover and understand how the chords are formed. You can also enter some notes on a neck to find which chords it can be. You can hear how each fingering sounds.
Chords are not all and the app is also shipped with the biggest list of named scales. It analyses and presents them with nice interactive views (scale, score and keyboard). Of course it can also lay down these scales on a neck (with sound). Like for chords, you can even search for a scale from its fingering!
Each scale can be harmonized (decomposed into chords). You can also enter a sequence of chords to find which scale you can use to improvise onto.
You can use one of the hundred tunings shipped with the app, or you can add you own ones, for any instrument, with or without a capo, even with broken strings if you want!
The app uses custom and unique algorithms to generate charts, easily input complex harmonic structures, extract chords from fingerings, determine fingers positions, compute keys of scales, generate chords from scales and find scales that go well with some chords.
For example, Chord! is the right tool in these situations:
• You're a beginner and you want to know how to play easily a D/F# chord;
• One gave you an ukulele and you want to know how to tune it and how to play the G Hawaiian scale;
• You want to know on what scale you can improvise for some chord sequence (and the answer can be different than the Pentatonic minor!);
• While transcripting a song by ear, you've found something and you would like to know which chord is it and other ways to play it;
• You want to experiment this nice open tuning, moreover with a bottleneck;
• Your little sister can't make bar chords and you want to show her how she can do without bars, with three (little) fingers only;
• You want to impress your little sister by showing her how you can play the same chords with two bars!
• You want to understand how this fingering for C13 is actually a fingering for C13;
• You broke a string and want to know how to play some chords without;
• You want to know how Django managed to play with two and a half fingers.
The app fully support left-handed instruments.
Translated in: English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish .
See http://getchord.com for more informations.
Main functions of the app:
- Search chord fingerings (or chord charts);
- Search chords from fingerings;
- Search scale fingerings;
- Search scales from fingerings;
- Search chords from scale;
- Search scales from chords.
Tags: guitar chord finder apk, chord guitar, chord\! guitar chord finder apk, guitar chord finder, d/f# guitar chord, chord finder, chord guitar chord finder apk, chord finder guitar, guitar chord, chord finder apk.
• Full translation of the app in Simplified Chinese (zh-HANS);
• Added 6 strings bass tunings to the factory list;
• Fingerings with only one finger or only one fret wide can be searched;
• Fixed some scales keys miscalculations;
• Fixed display glitches on KitKat;
• Fixed some crash during rotation on JellyBean;
• Other minor bugs fixed;