bitWallet™ — Bitcoin WalletAdicionar este app às suas listas
+ De Sollico Software
bitWallet doesn't require any registration or asks for any personal information. Your Bitcoin keys are stored on your device only, and controlled only by you.
bitWallet features include:
- Send Bitcoin payments directly from the app.
- Securely store your Bitcoin addresses and their private keys.
- Create multiple wallets with multiple Bitcoin addresses per wallet.
- Print paper wallets to store your Bitcoins offline in cold-storage.
- Receive notifications when new transactions occur in your wallet.
- Create Watchlists to follow interesting Bitcoin accounts.
- Check balances and transactions per wallet and per Bitcoin address.
- Verify balances and transactions from multiple data sources.
- Check the Bitcoin price, in multiple currencies, from all Bitcoin exchanges.
- Shows live Bitcoin Network statistics.
- An iPad version will be available soon.
- bitWallet is FREE, for now.
Data Sources: data is pulled primarily from Blockchain.info. Balances and transactions can be verified against BlockExplorer.com and Blockr.io. Exchanges rates provided by BitcoinAverage.com. Additional data sources will be added as they become available.
Data Security: bitWallet uses advanced techniques to encrypt the wallet using AES-256 encryption. Your password is not stored on the device or anywhere else - if you forget your password there is no way to decrypt your wallet and recover your Bitcoins! When the wallet is decrypted, the Private Keys still remain encrypted in memory until needed to resist memory scrapping attacks. For added security, a setting is available to clear the wallet data from memory when the app is backgrounded. Data is never placed in a web browser and it never leaves the app's memory space, unless printed or shared.
Tags: bitwallet review, bitwallet is only, bitcoin wallet bitwallet.
Send payments directly from the app. Yay :)
Support for compressed keys.
Deleting Private Key functionality is restored.